**

Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.
Tired of having a minimum of minutes and end up paying for more minutes than you used? Do you worry about the risk of giving your personal billing and identity information to random girls every time you just wanna get off?

We DO NOT have a minimum on minutes. You ONLY pay for the minutes you actually use! Register for Free ( you'll also receive $5 credit) and you will NEVER have to give your private information to ANY girl ever again!

Account set up takes a minute of your time, is free, and will grant you instant risk free access to the hottest phone sex available!

Home Alone ...

I was all alone at home today and forgot to lock my back door. You had been watching me from your house and knew that no one was there with me. I was laying back in my bed being a naughty girl and before I knew it my bedroom door opened up. You stood there with a hard on in your pants with it growing by the second. I knew just what you wanted by that animal lustful look in your eyes. You walked closer to me and said "Rachel I was waiting for the exact moment to come sneak in your house. I have been watching you for so long from my bedroom window and today is going to be the day that I show you just what it is I want to do to you!"